miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

My greatest wish in life when I was a child

When I was a child I had different periods about what I wanted to be (Now, I don't know and it's painful). First, I want to be a teacher because in my house I had a blackboard which I used to teach my teddy bears. Then, another phase of my childhood, I wanted to be a cooker, because I remember perfectly that Georgina came to my house to "cook" with plasticine. Then I have another phase that I wanted to be a vet because I love animals, but I think that just thinking about what I have to do I discard this idea.

When I was a child, I always dreamed to grow up and do what adults do. One day, I maked up with my aunt's make-up paintings and she got angry. Also, I used to wear my mother's high-heels at home, but now that I have grow up, I'm tall enough to wear it and I don't like.

Also I knew that I wanted to marry with a very handsome boy, had a very beautiful house outside of Barcelona with a lot of children and my own car. Nowadays, these things are not as important for me as it was because I think that they happen without preventing and I have to do the things the best I can to achieve them.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario