sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

My Favourite Candy

Was a summer day an I was bored at home, so I met with my friend Violeta. We didn't know what to do, but how it was a very hot day we decided to eat an ice-cream. We chose the same: a peppermint ice-cream. Violeta's ice cream cup had a lot of ice-cream and we went to a bank of Les Glòries to sat down.

Five minutes later, Violeta's ice-cream started to melt and she started shouting: “Leyre, help me! Give me a paper to clean!”. While this was happening, I couldn't stop laughing and Violeta said to me: “Leyre, is not funny! I'm not laughing”. I gave her some tissues, but we hadn't enough. Violeta's hand was dirty of the peppermint ice-cream. Then we decided to escape because everybody was looking at us. When we left, the bank and the floor were dirty too. I think that the people who were looking at us would think that we are crazy because we gave a show...

Now, when I asked for the peppermint ice-cream, I always remember about this funny situation. Also this ice-cream is delicious!! You should taste it...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario