miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

My idea of Beauty

Many people would think that the idea of beauty is about something abstract, especially the appearance of a person. But I'm not agree at all because I think that beauty is related to something that we love for example the affect that we have to our family or to our friends.

If we speak about the beauty related to the family it may has different feelings. For example, you can feel more familiar, more secure, that everything is all right and you feel like you will never lose them. But maybe if we related to the friends you feel more energetic, more funny, like you don't want to waste time without staying with them and maybe that you are a little afraid of losing them.

However, in my opinion I think that we can relate both ideas with beauty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario