miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

My first memory

Everybody when is growing up, there is a specific moment in our life that we tried to remember things when we were young. This is difficult to do because in my mind I kept a lot of memories but they are disorganized and I don't know exactly which is the first. However, I have been thinking for a lot of time about a memory, since I had remembered a funny one.

I must be about four years, and one day I said to my parents: “I don't like my house, I want to change it". Then my mother started preparing me a little rucksack with some things that were important for me. She opened the door. I didn't know what I was doing but I went out and my mother closed the door. What I perfectly remember is to sitting down in the steps of the landing with my favourite teddy bear and with my rucksack in my back, while my mother was looking through the hole of the door (this second part, my mother had told me). A few minutes later my mother opened the door and told me: "Do you want to pass or what? And finally I went into.

Now, when I think about this memory it makes me laugh and I realise that the things that I used to do then were stupid. But when you are a little girl, you didn't expect what you were doing. To finish, I have to say that what has surprise me is that I didn't cry. Maybe because I was sure that in any moment my mother would opened the door.

PS. I add a photo when I was four years old, but I'm not sure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario